LR TECH PARK PROGRESS REPORT #6
Progress continues after a delay in the renovation of the building located at 415 Main Street. Due to structural issues related to the north wall of this building, the interior demolition of this space has fallen behind schedule. Crews are back at it in this space while 417 Main St. continues to push forward. We will have a better idea on the impact of the delay at the October board meeting.
- First floor steel stairs set and anchored to mezzanine, ductwork and fire sprinkler pipe is being installed and some framing in place
- HVAC units are tied in on the upper floors and window frames are being installed
- Data and communication cabling is being pulled and sheetrock installation, taping and floating is taking place on the upper floors
- Working with the Ritter team for their installation of fiber connectivity to the facility
- Shoring on the north wall of 415 Main St. is completed and demolition continues including removal of elevator penthouse